Finding the Right Fit!
When it comes to hiring a business consultant or coach, it is important to find the right fit. Are the services provided by that person what you need? I do not work with everyone, as I am not always a good fit for everyone.
As a solo attorney, I am looking to help out other solo professionals (attorneys, physicians, accountants, etc.) who are on a similar path as mine with their business. These are professionals who:
- Have a web site they use to market their practice
- That web site isn’t performing up to expectations
- Have a Contact Relationship Management (CRM) system for marketing campaigns
- Have been in business for at least 5 years
- Have no support staff to assist with marketing and intake, or have staff but they are too busy to do that
- Find themselves too busy to attend to their marketing and take the steps necessary to be successful with it
- May be looking to transition to a more virtual and cloud-based business model
I help these people because their needs play to my strengths, and they can truly benefit from the services I offer. I help them:
- Identify their ideal client or patient
- Market to that prospective client or patient to get better quality leads
- Create more effective online content and marketing campaigns that make more money
- Make more efficient use of their time through automation and systems, so that they may have the time to work on their business as well as in their business
- Leverage cloud platforms and paperless workflows to create a more virtual business model
If this sounds like what you are looking for, then e-mail me at email@example.com to schedule a no obligation call to talk and to see if we are a good fit.
Want to see what value I can bring? Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for actionable tips in your inbox.